We Are The SAFI Group
Real Estate Experts with a Tradition in Trust
Elie grew up in West St. Paul and began his career in Real Estate after graduating from The Carlson School of Business. He has always had a lifelong passion for the business and has sold thousands of homes over his career with expertise in negotiations. When Elie is not selling homes, he loves to hang out with his wife, four kids, and his black lab puppy, who adores him!
Deborah Safi | (612) 267-3018 | Deborah@thesafigroup.com
Deborah is also a native of Minnesota and started her career as a cardiac nurse in a St. Paul hospital. She has a passion for helping others and Real Estate has been the perfect transition. She always tries to put her clients first and communication is number one. In her free time she enjoys spending time outside enjoying Nature! Long Summer walks and bike rides with the kids are at the top of her list.
- Re/max Broker Owner of the Year - 2013 / 2014
- Re/max Hall of Fame Award – 2003 / 2014,
- Re/max President’s Club Award - 1998 , 1999 , 2002 , 2003 , 2004 , 2005 , 2013
- Re/max Executive Club Award - 2007-2015
- Re/max Chairman’s Award – 2004
- Re/max 100% Club – 1999-2015
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute, GRI
- Certified Distressed Sales Expert, CPPE
- Accredited Buyers Representative, ABR
- New Home Sales Specialist, NHSS
- VA Home Sales Specialist